Love Pain And Tears<--->When Is It Going To End?

Just Like A Lil Online Diary.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Well another day. I'm still pregnant which is really getting to me. The doctor told me that I could go any day now but she's not coming. Che (my daughter) had her first sleepover last night, that didn't go over very well. The little girl she had sleep over goes to bed at 7:30pm and home and Che goes to bed at 9:00pm well amagine this none of them went to bed until 11:00pm and guess what else? My daughter at 10:00pm said that she didn't want her friend to sleep over anymore and she thought I was to walk her home! Yeah right! Then the little girl got up twice through the night and she was standing right behind me while I was sleeping and out of nowhere in a loud voice I would hear Taaannnnya. Scared the hell outta me. All I could think was damn if that was a killer I'd be dead cause I had no idea anyone was around me! All is fine between the girl's this morning, but I gave Tim heck before he left for work. He get's up, light's a smoke which even tho I'm sleeping or at least trying to I get to smoke it anyway, he leaves all the lights on in the house and he turns on the TV and doesn't even shut it off when he's done. All this at 5:00 am and I'm the one that's pregnant and stayed up with the kid's and got up with them when they got up in the middle of the night not him. Then on top of it all I have a old cat that's gone kindda nut's, she sleeps out in the hall and everytime you go near her she meow's repetidly, well he went downstairs and left the door open so the cat coming in and out meowing,I'm trying to sleep and so are these girl's. I could have kicked his *ss this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home