Love Pain And Tears<--->When Is It Going To End?

Just Like A Lil Online Diary.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

I went to my obgyn's today, she said that the baby is still head down and I am one centimeter dilated. So I guess it's just a matter of playing the waiting game! The last month is always the hardest and most painful. Cheyl's got another friend over today, Oh Joy! Just what I need to babysit. Man I'll tell you some people just don't think! Anyway Tim is at work, good place for him. That's all he talks about. "work work work" or "the guy's at work". He even does it in his sleep every night. I'm dead serious! It's ssssooooo sickening. Like you never hear him saying he can't wait to be a Daddy or anything he's gonna do with the baby. Like it would be nice to hear him say in his sleep, "Come to Daddy" or something like that, but no it's always work related. Anyway today is a hot day, even sitting there being so fat I'm sweating! I can't wait until this baby is outta me, I swear I'll never do it again. Not that I won't do IT again, I just won't get pregnant again! Well I guess I better go for now. Cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home