Love Pain And Tears<--->When Is It Going To End?

Just Like A Lil Online Diary.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

I really don't know how much more of this I can take before I break down. I guess I didn't say anything before but I live with my parent's, 4yr old daughter and Tim is staying here because I am about ready to have this baby anytime. Last night we yet again had friday night fight night. Of course it started off between me and Tim and as always my Mom got involved. I can't stand this crap anymore. My mom hate's Tim, Tim don't care about anything and She is always on my back about him even if he is here or not. Nobody cares that I have this baby inside of me, nobody cares if they stress me out, all I got to hear about is them. There all selfish. Anyway I must follow the B****'N'Holla clan out the door now as we have to go out and play like we're a real family. FUN FUN FUN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home